The Protect Atlantic coat harness is a harness and coat in one and it protects your dog with increased day and night visibility, and from the wind and rain!
Comfort factors for your dog:
- Harness and coat in one!
- Durable outer fabric with waterproof lining
- advanced overlapping closure technology from above, guaranteed high water resistance
- ergonomic shape for perfect fit on the body
- two push-in buckles for getting on quickly
- adjustable in the neck and chest area
- drawstring in coat collar for width adjustment in the neck area
- grab handle on the back
- adjustable leg straps
- European product
- available in 14 sizes
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|
We recommend machine washing at 30°C gentle cycle, low spin (800 revolutions), low drum filling, no fabric softener, a laundry bag, and no dryer.
Please do no place the harness on the heater for drying!
Measuring instructions and Measurement chart
This is how you determine the correct dimensions for our chest harnesses: Measuring Instructions.pdf
You can measure the length of the chest strips for your dog very simply:
Place the measuring tape at the beginning of the breastbone and run it between the front legs to the rear.
If you previously considered size S then they must end 23cm behind the widest point of the chest and before the last rib. Measurement chart.pdf